The founders of the company Alanya Homes for more than 10 years in the real estate market. During the years of hard work and successful work in the real estate market in Turkey, the company has established itself as a reliable partner with an impeccable reputation. Our company's portfolio includes both our own facilities and offers from other Turkish construction companies with which we cooperate on partnership conditions. On our site...
Did you know that one of the main Alanya city attractions is the Red Tower – Kyzyl Kule?
The Red Tower is a symbol of Alanya and depicted on the flag of the city. The tower is located in the port, before it served as protection for the harbor. In 1226, after the Seljuks conquered Alanya, their sultan,...
In 2019 it is time to pay attention of investors to the Turkish real estate market. Why should you invest in real estate in Turkey? What are the main reasons of investments?
The first reason is the law about reducing of the investment amount for the purchase of properties for citizenship in Turkey and the growth of sales.
If earlier, in order to obtain Turkish citizenship, it was necessary to buy a property for at...
In municipal schools, all subjects are taught only in Turkish. In the classes of 30-40 students. Such schools usually have few Russian-speaking children: on average, 2-5 children in each class. Foreign languages begin to be taught in the 4th grade. There are no dining rooms, only
paid cafes. The equipment in the schools of Alanya is satisfactory, it can be compared with our ordinary schools: somewhere, there are schools that are quite good (computers, projectors...
- Effective government policy in terms of attracting foreign investment;
- The possibility of obtaining a mortgage for foreigners - in Turkish banks;
- The relatively low cost of land in coastal - marine areas relative to similar land in the resort areas of Spain, Italy, Greece;
- Turkey's favorable geographical position on the world map;
- Excellent climate, a large number of sunny days per year, mild winters;
- Gorgeous nature (in almost all areas of Turkey), forests, mountains,...
- minimum pension of a private sector employee - 2522 TL
- minimum pension of civil servant - 2379 TL
The retirement age depends from the beginning' year of work experience. Because of constant reforms, it often changes (upward). At that moment:
- 7200 days of experience and from 65 years old for men
- 7200 days and 60 years old for women
Is it possible to receive pension for foreigners in Turkey?
TAPU - a document certifying the ownership of the property
1. Real estate address.
2-4. Address of the land on which the acquired property is located.
5. Photo of the passport format of the owner - owner.
6-7. Cadastral Registration Information: Ada No, Parsel No.
8. The total area of the plot.
9 (11). Land name: Niteliği - miscellaneous (it can be a building,...
Obtaining Turkish citizenship
Turkey's migration policy is considered one of the most liberal. Paperwork takes relatively little time. Every year this country becomes more and more attractive for foreigners, who eventually become proud owners of a Turkish citizen passport. Going to Turkey on vacation, think: maybe it’s worth staying here forever?
How to get Turkish citizenship?
BY RIGHT OF BIRTH: The fact of birth in Turkey does not automatically grant citizenship. Exception: A...
A turquoise card (TURKUAZ KART) is a document issued by highly skilled foreign workers to those who will bring undoubted benefit to Turkey by contributing to its technical and scientific development, to the national economy.
In order to receive a Turquoise card, you must submit a standard application to the Turkish Ministry of Labor. It will need to indicate the scope of work and work experience, professional qualifications and education. In addition, knowledge of the...
Alanya is considered the warmest of all major cities in Turkey. The average annual temperature in it is +20 ° C, and in summer the average air temperature ranges from + 35-36 ° C. The beach season in the city is record long - it starts in March and ends in mid-November.
Alanya has several attractive districts of its own.
For example, the Mahmutlar district in Alanya, which is 15 kilometers away from the city...
WHERE YOU CAN PURCHASE A CAR IN TURKEY
There are many options for buying a car. Depending on the available cash and capabilities, a car can be bought in the following ways:
- Personally in the market of used cars.
A wide range of used cars can be found on websites or car markets. The price of such cars is several times lower than the usually set cost, and all because their turnover is...
HOW TO TAKE A CAR FOR RENT
You can apply for a car rental in a large office or a small private company. It is more profitable to rent a car in a large organization if you plan a long trip, and for a small trip you can use the services of a small agency: there are lower fares and there is an opportunity to get a discount.
CAR RENTAL CONDITIONS
To rent a car,...
From the districts of Alanya, the city center is easily accessible by shuttle bus, which in Turkey is called "dolmush". The word is complete, because before the bus started moving only when it was full. And now they go on schedule, every 15-20 minutes. Everyone has one final stop - the city center, the bazaar. Inside the city, city buses run. Only 21 routes, which covers not only the most popular places, but also remote...
Today in Alanya there are about 20 kindergartens. Here are the most popular ones:
- Kindergarten "Zelish" in the Mahmutlar region accepts children from two to six years. Here, they do not just look after the children, but purposefully engage in their development. The program includes lessons in ballet, gymnastics, English, music, painting and theatrical skills.
- "Aishil" kindergarten, founded by a married couple with rich pedagogical experience, accepts babies from several months - a real...
All paid schools in Alanya are called colleges.
In colleges, the child will be fed three times a day, monitor his performance, pick up from home and bring back after school, electives, various circles and sections to choose from, international classes. In addition, according to statistics, it is college students who pass state exams better.
When paying immediately for the year of study, a 10% discount is given.
There are several such colleges in Alanya:...
There are two higher education institutions in Alanya:
- Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University
- Alanya HEP University
Alaaddin Keykubat State University was founded in 2015.
The university is named after Alaaddin Keykubat (1188-1237) of the Sultan of the Seljuk dynasty, who captured the Kalonoros fortress on the Mediterranean coast. Kalonoros was renamed Alai (modern Alanya) - in honor of Alaaddin Keykubat.
Education at Alaaddin Keykubat University is conducted in Turkish and English. For foreign students,...
Websites and courses for learning Turkish language.
Alanya Education Department: http://alanyahem.meb.k12.tr/ıcerikler/yabancilar-icin-turkce-kursu-acilacaktir_3040420.html
- Language courses at the University of Ankara Tömer: http://tomer.ankara.edu.tr/alanya-subesi/
- Association of Russian Culture and Education of Alanya: http://russianalanya.ru/news/turkce-3/
- Russian school in Alanya “Classic-M”: http://www.schoolclassica-m.org/news/index.html
- Russian School of Children's Development and Creativity Edurus in Alanya: https://www.facebook.com/kolay.tr/
- Language courses at Amerikan Kültür Derneği: https://amerikankultur.org.tr/alanya
- Akdeniz Hedef Language Courses: http://www.hedefkurs.com/learnturkish.php
When purchasing housing in Turkey, do not forget to take care of your health.
If you plan to stay in Turkey without obtaining a residence permit, you should pre-arrange insurance in your country.
Since 2014, the Law on Aliens and International Protection has been in force. One of the points of this law is the mandatory availability of a medical policy for obtaining a residence permit. Only citizens under 18 and over 65 are exempted...
Turkey is rapidly gaining popularity as a direction of medical and health tourism, because there is everything you need to take a leading place: a favorable climate, the presence of numerous thermal springs, and most importantly modern medical equipment and professional doctors. The country entered the top 10 most popular medical tourism destinations. There are a number of reasons for this.
Firstly, the prices for medical services and operations here are about half lower compared...
In Turkey, you will not find counterfeit medicines, since the state is very meticulous and responsible in this matter. For the manufacture of counterfeit medicines and their distribution, attackers face up to 50 years in prison. The only thing worth paying attention to is the date of manufacture and the shelf life of the medication.
- Minoset - paracetamol
- Minoset Plus - paracetamol and caffeine (in tablets)
- Actifed - children's syrup for diseases of...
How to become an entrepreneur in Turkey.
Foreign citizens, non-residents of Turkey have very wide opportunities for self-realization in business. They can choose the most attractive way of doing business among the nine proposed forms.
Among them are:
- Gerçek Kişi Tacir - individual entrepreneur;
- Adi Ortaklık - a simple partnership;
- Kooperatif - cooperative;
- Yabancı Şirket Şubesi - a branch of a foreign company.
It is possible to open a representative office in...
The banking sector of Turkey currently occupies 88% of the entire financial sector of the economy as a whole. There are 49 banks operating in Turkey: 3 state, 11 private, 16 foreign, 4 state investment, 5 private investment, 4 foreign investment, 4 participation banks and 2 banks managed by the State Deposit Insurance Fund. The total amount of banking assets is 86.3% of the country's GNP.
The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey plays...