Making a mortgage loan is the purchase of housing with the condition of his mortgage.
In Turkey, you can get money for real estate in such banks as DenizBank, Akbank, Küveyt Türk, Garanti Bank, İş bankası. In these banks, the client can conclude an agreement on attractively favorable terms.
The features of Turkish mortgage lending include the following items:
• The loan is issued from 1 year to 10 years
• Property valuation carried out by the bank
• Minimum down payment – at least 40% of the bank’s estimated value, maximum – no more than 60%
• Monthly payment should not exceed 50% of the client’s income
• Recipient age – from 25 to 70 years
• The loan can be obtained in Turkish lira, euro, dollars
• Early repayment of the loan is possible with the payment of a commission of 2%
• Interest rate fixed
• Obligatory condition of the bank – property insurance against earthquakes (DASK)